Sleep packages for every need
At Sleeping Beauties, I offer UNLIMITED follow up support as we work together to reach your sleep goals.
Your family dynamics and goals are unique so take a look at the different sleep packages I offer to see which best fits your family's needs. CONTACT ME if you have any questions and would like to schedule a No Obligation preliminary call.
Ultimate Sleep Package
- Sleep Questionnaire
- Customized Sleep Plan created uniquely for your child based on your Sleep Questionnaire and ultimate sleep goals
- 2 hour Initial Sleep Consultation (In-home, Skype or phone)
- Nursery/Bedroom Assessment
- Unlimited phone AND email support for up to one month.
- Additional support $300 + HST / month
Newborn & Expecting Sleep ConsultationS
- Newborn Sleep Questionnaire
- 1.5 hour Sleep Consultation (In-home, Skype or phone) discussing coping strategies for new parents, creating an ideal sleep environment for your new baby, age-appropriate and realistic expectations in a newborn, biology of sleep, and what to expect in the first 4 months of life with a new baby
- 4 follow up phone calls (20 minutes) before baby turns 5 months
- Additional unlimited email support: $200 + HST / month
Multiples Sleep Package
- Multiples Sleep Questionnaire
- Customized Sleep Plan created uniquely for your children based on your Sleep Questionnaire and ultimate sleep goals
- 2 hour Initial Consultation (in-home, Skype or phone)
- Nursery Assessment
- Unlimited phone and email follow up support for up to one month.
- Additional unlimited phone / email support $300 + HST / month
In addition to what is already offered in my Ultimate Sleep Package and Multiples Sleep Packages, overnight support includes:
- Pre-bedtime meet and greet on first night of coaching
- Bedtime coaching support
- Overnight wakings support
- Morning/next day follow up with night's recap
Baby's On It's Way
- A 30/60 minute phone or Skype consultation
- Education regarding newborn sleep fundamentals (the biology of sleep, realistic sleep expectations in the first 6 months of life, safe sleep recommendations, creating the ideal sleep environment, soothing techniques and coping strategies for tired moms and dads)
- 2 follow up calls (20 minutes each) to be used within 4 months of having your baby
- Each additional sibling requiring individual sleep plan: $150
Initial Consultations are completed in-home at no additional cost if you are within my catchment area. Otherwise, consultations are completed via phone or Skype (depending on if you want to get out of your PJs or not!). Please contact me if you would like to inquire if an in home consultation is possible for you.
In order to provide you with a truly individualized sleep plan, my Sleep Questionnaires are designed to obtain all relevant information pertaining to your child's sleep, including medical , sleep and developmental history, as well as current sleep/eat/activity schedule, your concerns, and your ultimate goals. You will be referred to the appropriate specialist if there are concerns outside the behavioural aspect of sleep coaching.
I offer Unlimited phone and email support with both my Ultimate Sleep Package and Multiples Sleep Package.
*Please note, unlimited support does not mean "on call". Emails are answered within one business day (Mon - Fri, 9am - 3pm) and phone calls (20 minutes in length) are scheduled in advance.
The hourly rate is available to families who have previously completed either my Ultimate Sleep Package or my Multiples Sleep Package who are interested in seeking additional sleep support outside of the two month time frame. Hourly rate is through phone/Skype consult only.