Are you struggling with elements of your child's sleep, and want to get more sleep for you and your family without the use of any sleep training?
Every family is unique and no two families have the same goals. Keep the elements of your sleep routines that you love, and I will support you through making changes to the pieces that are no longer working. I always support bedsharing, if you choose to do so, and breastfeeding.
This package includes:
- a comprehensive analysis of a personal intake, including 3 days of sleep, activity, and food logs
- a 60 minute sleep education virtual session - this includes discussions around 'normal', age appropriate sleep and foundations to set you up for success
- 1 week of sleep foundations work prior to the implementation of a sleep plan
- a customized, and co-created sleep plan tailored to your personal goals
- a 45 minute call to review the customized sleep plan
- 4 weeks of once daily email support (M-F), and review of the previous day's sleep and feeding logs
This package is right for you if your child is 9 months or older, including toddlers and school-aged children. If your baby is under 9 months, the newborn sleep education may be a better fit.
If you have twins, or a sibling of another age who you would like to work with simultaneously, please email regarding a customized package.